Saturday, February 28, 2009

Faire Rehearsal

So...today was faire rehearsal down in Monrovia. We got there around 10 am and the church is a little house so we met in the back yard. We went across to the parking lot to do our different exercises such as stretching and learning to work together. We then worked on our family tableaus and how we relate to each other in groups. It was a lot of fun but the one thing I hadn't thought about was the fact that it was beautiful weather with a lot of SUN!!! No shade...so yep, you got it...I got a bit fried on my chest and arms. Not too bad but still fried. Oh well, I've had worse sunburns. I just hadn't been to that rehearsal area before and didn't realize there would be no shade and all. We went and sat in the shade and ate our lunch and then realized that we needed to leave early as Chuck couldn't do the dancing because his knee is hurting so we left. It's all good though as it was nice to be home this afternoon. I did enjoy faire rehearsal though and seeing friends there.

Chuck hurt his knee at the last rehearsal two weeks ago, he didn't realize it was hurt though until Sunday. So, it's been hurting and he finally has a doctor appointment on Tuesday to get it checked out. With his diabetes and all he has to be very careful when he has injuries and such. We'll see what the doctor says.

No comments: