Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Car Trouble Stinks

Yeah...car troubles stink! I hate it when the cars are acting up. Yesterday morning Michael calls me and tells me that his check engine light is on. Great...that means taking it in to the mechanic, again! We had his car into the mechanics in October, a day later back in...then my car in December, and now his, again! It just bothers me as we are trying so hard to get money saved and be careful with our finances and here we have to spend more. It's just money, right?

Well, the mechanic called this morning and it will only cost us $190. That's alot but still better than the over $1,000 I had to spend in October. Still...right now the $190 is a lot! Oh well...this too shall pass and it's only money. I remind myself that 10 years from now this won't matter...what a pain right now though.

So...Tommy Stouts wedding reception in our area is on Friday. I am so happy for him that he found a young woman to love and is now married. I got to see Sandi and her sweet little boy yesterday at Christinas home. I got to hold him and he is so sweet...a chunk and totally adorable! It was so great seeing them.

This morning I got up and got dressed immediately...what a change for me. I just felt like I needed to so it's all good, I'm ready for work and can relax and do other things now. I just like to hang in my nightgown all morning and get ready for work the last 30 minutes before I leave but today, I was good...I am all ready! I guess I was hoping to go and get Michael's car before he goes to college, oh well, won't happen. I have to go and do some more sewing anyway.

1 comment:

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Wow! I didn't know Tommy got married! Good for him! That is great news. And kudos to you for get dressed right away! Seriously! Woo Hoo!