I am so excited that I get to go down and get my haircut tonight. I love to have my color refreshed...it gets rid of all of my white! Yes, I have tons of white in my hair now and if I didn't take care of the color you would totally see it. I figure I am too young for all of this white so why not take care of it? :)
Can you believe this weather? Now we have more rain on the way. I am so grateful for the rain, we need it so badly. I just would rather not deal with the snow, but that's a blessing too.
Our sweet rottweiller, Izzy, is having some problems right now. She hobbles around the yard and this cold weather isn't too good for her. She's about 8 1/2 years old now and we love her so much. We have to do what we can to try to keep her well...poor old girl. She's such a love!
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





1 comment:
I'm going tonight to get mine done, and I can't wait! My grow out is like 5 inches long. I need a trim in the worst way too! I'm not quite ready to go all the way short, though. Fun for you!
Post a Comment