Friday, February 6, 2009

It's FRIDAY!!!

YEA!!! It's Friday!!! I'm so happy for the weekend as it is a 3 day weekend for me. I love it! I am going to go to a friends on Saturday to do some more sewing on my faire outfit...I'm so excited to get more work done on it. I've been working on the overskirt and underskirt so next is working on the corset and then the bodice. I may be able to get something done on the sleeves too...that would be way cool. My new faire outfit is going to be so pretty, I just love it. Thanks Chuck for finding me such gorgeous material for it! How crazy is that though, you buy this gorgeous material and make a gorgeous dress and then wear it out in the dusty, dirty streets of faire. Oh well, it's so worth it and so much fun. I love to dress up and get to show the customers that come to the faire. It really is a blast to be at the faire and dress up and get to be a part of the experience and magic that we bring to peoples lives. It's like entering a twilight zone at faire where you are transported to another time and place. I love it for that reason.

Michael did call the other night on his way home from work and was so upset that he got a speeding ticket. I knew that was a matter of time as he doesn't seem to hear the words "slow down" but it was pretty upsetting for him. I must say that it would be so totally upsetting if it happened to me so I felt bad for him, but let him know he has to be more careful. I hope he remembers this and does take it easier. Now he has the challenge of paying for his ticket, go to traffic school so it doesn't show up on his insurance, and pay for his education too. He's being very responsible about it and knows that he has to pay for it. I am proud of Michael for this attitude. He wanted to buy a computer but knows that dream will have to wait now, very adult of him. Good job Michael. I love you and am proud of you for taking responsibility.

With Valentines day coming up I just want my single children to know that they are truly loved and we don't need valentines day to know that. Chuck and I figure that every day is valentines day as we try to show each other we love each other every day, not just one day a year. So...to all of those that are single out there, "Happy Singles Awareness day" and know that you are loved too!

No comments: