Monday, February 2, 2009

Daniel is taking his behind the wheel driving test this morning

Yep, you saw the title...my youngest is taking his behind the wheel driving test this morning, and I hope he passes. We taught Michael how to drive, hopefully that's a good thing, and now it's Daniel's turn. Mostly Chuck has taught Daniel how to drive and he is going to take his driving test this morning. He had an appointment last month but it was while I was at work and I told him he's be the first to get his license without me so he rescheduled it...I'm glad he did. It also gave him some more time to drive so that's more experience. He does a good job and hopefully will remember everything and do well today. I just pray that he gets it and we are done with all of that. It would be good for him too. He's lost some more weight so getting closer to his goal for his mission. He says that by the end of February his mission papers will be in. That will be a beautiful thing!

Well...off to go and get ready to ride with Daniel to the DMV.

No comments: