Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sundays are the best

Well...I got my blog up and running for the relief society...I think it looks great and have gotten positive feedback at church today so I am happy about that.

I have to say that I love Sundays. It's such a great day to be able to just relax and enjoy being with family after church. I even took a nap today and I rarely do that as it's harder to go to sleep at night. Anyway...I just love the feeling of a Sunday.

We got a call from our missionaries telling us that a former elder in our ward is going home and invited us to his mission farewell down in Rancho tonight. I have to say how much we love Elder Huntbach. He is such a great missionary and such a good, humble man. He really touched my heart when he was here in our home and I am so grateful to him for changing his life around and desiring to go and serve the Lord. He was a blessing to us and I am sure to others that he touched on his mission. Good job Elder Huntbach and enjoy being home again!

We are on weather watch and hoping we don't get tons of snow tonight. If we do then I hope it's all up in the mountains. I want to be able to get out and do things tomorrow! :)

Have a beautiful Sunday!

No comments: