Okay...I am so happy now...I have my blog figured out for the Phelan Ward Relief Society. I ended up just making a new one that is "PhelanReliefSociety" blog. I really like it and think it will be a fun way for all of the sisters in the ward to keep in touch and keep up with what's going on. Hopefully this will all turn out the way I would like it to. I think it will be good...we'll see what happens. Hopefully I won't have to go private on it, I don't think so though.
Well, got my haircut last night and I am looking forward to getting it all done myself today. I do love to get my hair done as it is fresh and new again. It ended up being a 4 hour wait for my hair appointment as my whole family goes down to get our hair done, but it was worth it. Chuck was there first, then Michael, Daniel, and I got there. Then a bit later Christina, Ariana, Camden, and Catherine were there for their haircuts. Ray and Alex waited for all of us too. Chuck and Daniel went home early together while Michael waited so that I wouldn't have to drive home alone. I so appreciated Michael staying with me and waiting those 4 hours to come home. He's such a great son...thanks Michael, I love you!!!
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment