Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am so frustrated

I am so frustrated. I am trying to set up a blog for the Phelan Ward Relief Society and thought I had it all done and kablam...I can't access it to take care of it. I have been trying to get a hold of someone on blogspot to help me get this mess figured out and am now waiting on a response from them as it took me hours to find out a place that I could email someone there to get this resolved. Anyway...the blog is up but does me no good if I can't sign in to add and delete from it. So...wish me luck and I'll get back to you when I get it all figured out. I saw that another ward in our stake did a blog for their ward and thought, oh, what a good idea, not realizing that I needed to keep the same password with my sign in and not do a different one. That's what messed me up. Anyway...we'll see what happens with the one that is already on here and if I need to start all over again and make another one! FRUSTRATING!!! :)

No comments: