skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Shower was fun
We had the shower for Mindy Rountree last night and it was a success. You never know how many people will come to showers so it was so nice to see so many sisters there. Of course, the sisters in our ward are really good at supporting our young mothers and I am so happy to say that this wasn't any different. We didn't have a game at the shower, we figured that just visiting was great so when Mindy got there we had her open her gifts. She got tons of nice blankets and cute clothes for her new little girl and then we had our delicious dessert (yes, I made it and was pleased when everyone liked the dessert). The ladies were so fun to visit with and I think everyone had a nice time. I love it when something that I help plan turns out well...it's a good feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment