skip to main |
skip to sidebar
More work on my faire dress
I am so excited...I went to our friends house and got more work done on my faire dress. It is coming together so beautifully and I am at the point now where I can finish everything here at home. I will be eternally grateful for our friend, Mary, for all of the help she gave me to make such a beautiful dress. It's so cool because she can just cut out a pattern and have it right...she has such a talent, she so totally amazes me. She is just such a good woman and I am so blessed that she is a part of our lives. We have known Mary for at least 22 years now and she is just a good, good woman. I will have to post a picture of my beautiful dress when I get it done. I'll put it on and show it off on here...can't wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment