Friday, March 27, 2009

Watching a Movie

So I am sitting here watching a movie with Daniel and Chuck and I have to be on here as it is so suspenseful that I can't watch it...I do not like movies like this and have to have something to keep my mind off of the suspense.

We have Renn Faire rehearsals tomorrow so I can't stay up too late but I will do what I can to watch this movie. So...we'll see how it goes. lol

Otherwise I have had an okay day and enjoyed going to Costco with Christina for a little while. I love to spend time with my family so that was pretty fun and I got to see my sweet grandchildren. Ray was so sweet and tried to help me get Catherine's computer working, can't get the monitor to agree to the computer so we have to try another monitor. In whole it's been a pretty good day.

Off to the movie...I'll try to concentrate on it some more. :)

No comments: