Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An Update on the last few days...

It's been a little while so I thought I should put an update on my blog.

Last Saturday we went down to faire site and were there all day while Chuck worked on building on the site and I manned the bake sale some. I left feeling so excited as I get to put on my beautiful new faire dress this Saturday...I am so excited. Anyway...Chuck and I went to dinner at a great new place called "El Ranchero" off of Summit...we love their food. Then we came home and I got to work on my dress some more.

Sunday we had stake conference and had to travel out to Barstow for that but we did it...even though Daniel slept for the first hour and we were so tired due to the time change.

This week has been full of work and getting my dress done so that I am all ready for the costume approval this Saturday that we get to do. I look forward to that...did I say how beautiful my dress is? :) I will have to put it on and take a picture of me in it...soon.

No comments: