skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's New Years Eve and I'm already tired and it's only 8:00 pm
Boy, I can't believe it...it's 8 pm and I am already tired! I have had a busy day and the last few days have been packed with so much fun, I think it's catching up with me. I get to stay awake until midnight too...wow, hope I can make it. We have all sorts of goodies for tonight and I don't know if we got too much, may not be able to enjoy much of it. Anyway...it has been so much fun being up here in Utah with my family and visiting the in-laws. I got to spend the afternoon with my two sisters yesterday and that was GREAT! I really enjoyed getting to spend time with them. We went to the "Training Table" for lunch and ended up staying there in our little corner of the restaurant for about 3 hours. The workers there were so confused about why we were staying so long and kept coming around us to figure it out. We just sat and visited and I enjoyed it immensely. I am so grateful for my family and I love them so much. I don't ever get to spend enough time with them but I sure enjoyed the bit of time we got together while I have been up here. The time always go by so fast and it has this time also. We are leaving for home on Friday and it just seems that there is never enough time to do everything we want to do while we are here. I am so grateful for the opportunities to come up here but I know that Michael and Catherine will sure be glad to have all of us home again. It sure has been great visiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment