Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family Party

Well, we went to my family party and I had a great time. If you ask my husband and children they said it was okay, but I thought it was great! I got to see my nieces and nephews, my brothers and sisters, my bro and sis in laws, and my dad and his wife. It was so enjoyable for me to see everyone and get to visit and exchange Christmas gifts. I just really enjoyed the whole time. On Tuesday I get to go out with my two sisters and continue to enjoy each others company. I am so looking forward to that.

Tomorrow is my son-in-law, Rays, birthday. He'll be the ripe old age of 31! He is such a big part of our family and I am so glad he is my son. I claim him even though it's all by marriage, I love Ray. Happy Birthday Ray!!! a day early!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm glad to see you guys are having a fun trip! Do I have your email address? I'm going private probably tonight, so I want to make sure I have everyone! Thanks!