Thursday, December 4, 2008

Busy Week

This has been such a busy week. On Tuesday night I had a Relief Society Presidency meeting. Daniel was auditioning for "Beauty and the Beast" at the college so he was over there with no ride home. Michael was at work at Target and Chuck was expected by Daniel to come and pick him up. Well...I told Chuck that since I was at the Tait's anyway, closer to the college, I would just go and pick him up. Mind you, he wasn't done until 9 pm...we thought. I get to the college at 9:15 and couldn't get ahold of him and finally he lets me know that he'll be done about 9:30...it was 9:45 when he finally got out!!! So...about 10:45 we get home (had to stop at In-N-Out as Daniel was so hungry). Anyway...that was Tuesday. Wednesday we had haircut appointments (our hairdresser is in San Bernardino)...so...I had to run errands on the way home for Enrichment Night (that's tonight)...again home at 10:15 (I had to drop my friend Elaine off before I could come home). So tonight is Enrichment Night and I get to be at the church at 6 pm and probably won't get home until around 9:30 tonight. Whew...busy week!!! It's been fun but busy, and in between it all I have been busy making some cute little aprons for my sweet grandchildren for Christmas.

I keep getting asked if I'm ready for Christmas and I can say, yes, my gifts are almost all bought, but my decorating has not happened yet, been too busy! :) I look forward to tonight and tomorrow getting some decorations for Christmas in my house and then on Saturday we have a Rennaissance Faire rehearsal. What a wonderful life to be so busy!

No comments: