Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday...it was fun!

Black Friday was so much fun!!! My girls and I decided to forgoe the 3 am rush and decided to go out at 8 am instead. We went to Target and got everything that was on our lists...and didn't have to deal with all of the horrible crowds that were there at 6 am. I'm telling you, go out a little later and it's worth it. We decided that it was best to not worry about a few dollars savings and get our rest and it paid off great. It was so worth it to feel rested and still get our deals. We had so much fun together, shopping, laughing, and enjoying each others company.

Then we took Christina home to drop off her gifts for the kids and Catherine and I decided to continue our shopping and had fun together some more. I am so grateful for my two beautiful daughters and that I have the opportunity of spending time with them. They are two of my best friends and I love them moe than I can express.

I hope that everyone finds their special treasures for Christmas and has a wonderful holiday season spent with family and love and laughter.

1 comment:

The Fast Family said...

Hi! I found you through Meegan. Looks like you girls had a fun day. Hope all is well.in