It's time for me to join the world of blogging...my girls set the example for me. I have been thinking so much about what is happening in the world today and thought it was time to put something out there.
I am incredibly blessed to have a wonderful family. I am so blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so grateful for this Gospel and the blessings it brings to my life and the lives of those around me.
As I have watched the ugliness on the news I have thought about the quote, "for evil to succeed it just takes a good man to do nothing". That is why we must continue to work towards the good. We must place our trust in the Lord and then do all that we can to help the work to move along as the Lord would have us do.
There is so much happening in the world around us...I am working on being the best that I can be and live as the Lord would have me live. I am grateful for my family and friends. They are all so important to me in my life.
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment