I am happy to say that every day I am getting better. Thankfully I am not feeling so lethargic like I have the last few days. I will be able to go to work today and that's great! I guess I needed to rest for the weekend.
I went to church yesterday and am so glad I did. I hate to miss it...it's my spiritual recharge. Last night I was able to go to a fireside by Anita Stansfield...she is a writer and wrote a book on Emma Smith. She did a great job and now I can't wait to get the book and learn more.
I am proud to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love my Savior. I am so glad that my children also love the Lord and want to make the right choices to live as He would have them live. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I'm glad we are an eternal family...what a blessing that is.
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





1 comment:
I found you! I have added you to my roll. I haven't figured out how to add names to the live feed yet because Eric did that. I'll have to have him do that for me! Glad you are feeling better! :)
Post a Comment