I was sick all weekend and now my dear sweet husband is sick. Chuck has been sick for the last 2 days and it looks like he is getting better, thank goodness. He was so sick last night, coughing all night, poor guy. He is trying to get better...it just takes time and lots of rest.
I have been so busy the last couple of days that it is nice to be home and just relax tonight. Daniel is awesome and made a great dinner tonight...I sure appreciate his good cooking, especially when I don't have to make it. Thanks Daniel!
Well, other than illness llife is good. I'm the Relief Society Secretary and it is keeping me busy...it's all good though, I like it, especially working with the great women I get to work with. Well...off to do some more work for the relief society calling.
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment