It's Friday and I don't have to work next week...I LOVE IT!!! My sweet husband went to work today and is coming home about dead. He said he almost didn't make it...this illness that he had really kicks you in the butt! Poor guy...he went and he tried and now he's coming home to crash. It does that to you though...thankfully he has the weekend and next week to get better, that's a good thing.
Well, I thought I should put a little about me. I work for the Snowline Joint Unified School District School Police. I am an attendance clerk or "SARB Technician". My boss is Paul Miller and I have known him for about 16 years now. I love working there as the work environment is friendly and there is only the secretary and me. The officers are out at the school sites doing their jobs. I am only a part-time employee and would love to be full-time, but for the time being it's where I belong and where I am supposed to be. It's funny because when people hear that I work for school police they always think I'm a cop and carry a gun. Nope, not me, not a cop and no gun...too much for me, that's for sure! So...I'm a clerk and I enjoy it. I like being in a small pond at work and not the shark tank that is out there in other places. I feel very blessed to have the job that I have and am grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me.
Well...enough about work, I'm going to go and meet my daughter, Catherine, and go play with her tonight so my husband can rest.
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





1 comment:
Thanks for coming with me last night mom, it was fun! I enjoyed it. And today was good too. Thanks for everything!
Post a Comment