Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Beautiful Scrap Kit

I just have to brag about my daughter, Christina. She is a scrap kit designer and is in 3 different stores. She is making money off of her beautiful scrap kits and she decided to make one in honor of ME! :) I am so touched by how beautiful the kit is that she designed for me. She said that all of the colors she used in it reminded her of me and then it went on to have a Rennaissance flair as that is something that Chuck and I have done for years. I LOVE the kit...it is so BEAUTIFUL! If you would like to see it you can go to her blog at:

http://www.wimpychomperscreations.blogspot.com/

I totally encourage everyone to see the awesome work that Christina does on her scrap kits...especially the one titled "Lady Elizabeth" that was done for me! I am so thrilled that she is sharing it with everyone. I am just honored that she made it for me...I LOVE IT!!!

No comments: