So...on Saturday when we fiinally got dug out from all of the snow my husband started my car and moved it...I saw a trail of oil in the snow from him moving it and then realized there was a puddle of oil in the dirt where it was parked. I freaked out that oil is leaking from my car and a friend came over and looked at it. We knew that it was going to have to be towed to the shop on Monday as the shop was closed all weekend, so we waited.
I called AAA yesterday and the tow truck driver came and towed my baby away. The auto shop called and it's an oil gasket that is bad and will cost a bit to fix it. Unfortunately it has to be done and can't wait so it's getting repaired. It's just tough when it's Christmas time to get that extra expense of the car. Oh well...it will be done today and I get my baby back. I was so sad to see it get hooked up to the tow truck and taken away, but it will be home today, thank goodness. There's just a sad feeling when you know you can't just go hop in your car and go and do what you want to do. This is life though and I am so grateful that I have a car to drive and the opportunity to get it repaired. The Lord is blessing us and I am so grateful to Him for all of the blessings that he gives me.
Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment