Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Snow has ended...for now!

It snowed all day yesterday and we got a couple of feet out there...I have never seen that much snow in our front yard before so had to share it. It is so beautiful outside this morning...I have been taking so many pictures to document this. Of course, we are snowed in and can't even think about getting out of our driveway and the roads are loaded so there is no way we are going anywhere. Our heater doesn't seem to be working this morning either, maybe too much snow on the roof covering the exhaust for the heater? Hopefully this doesn't mean we need a new heater, but it has been 18 years since we moved in. We'll see what happens with the heater as the snow melts. In the meantime we will be using floor heaters that we have...it will have to work besides bundling up.

I just love how it looks after a good snow fall...the desert is gorgeous!

No comments: