Friday, May 1, 2009

DANIEL GOT HIS MISSION CALL!!!

Daniel will be serving in the Chile Concepcion South Mission and reports to the Provo MTC August 26th. We are so thrilled for him. This is going to be such a great experience!!! We will miss him so much but he is going to serve the Lord for the next two years and that's the BEST!!! We LOVE you DANIEL!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

WAHOO!! That is so awesome. I'm so excited for him. What a great time he'll have!

Kristi said...

That is totally going to be an awesome mission. Good luck, Daniel!

Kristi said...

That is totally cool! It should be a really awesome mission. Good luck, Daniel!!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Thanks for calling me! How awesome was that!!! I felt very special :)

Michelle said...

That will be so exciting for him!! He'll love it there I'm sure :) Good Luck to him :D