Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Love Sundays

I have to say how much I love Sundays. I love it because we get to go to church and feel of the spirit then come home and relax and not worry about doing much of anything...not like regular days where I think about what needs to be done like going to the store, work, etc. I love the feeling I get on a Sunday of relaxation and just feeling such a sweet spirit.

Today I got to teach the lesson in Relief Society. I was asked to sub this last Wednesday and taught the lesson from a general conference address. I was having such a hard time getting it finished and have been praying about it for several days now. Last night Ray gave me some good advice about what to do for my lesson so I got on the internet, went to the LDS church website and got the rest of the information that I felt I should use. Catherine came to relief society to support me in my lesson and the lesson went really well. I give all thanks to my Heavenly Father and Him answering my prayers in giving my lesson. I was told it was a good lesson and I'm just so grateful that it was. I know it is because Heavenly Father blessed me to do well. Anyway...I'm glad it's all finished and I get to do my duties as the secretary once again.

I love sitting here relaxing with my family and enjoying being together. So...off to spend more time with them.

No comments: