Thursday, May 14, 2009

Update on the accident today

I am happy to say that the insurance company of the girl that hit Michael has really stepped up to the plate and is going to pay for the repairs on Michael's car and a rental car for him while it's in the shop. Wow, they called him and are being so nice to him. I guess she was a good one to hit him if it had to happen, huh? See...blessings in all of the mess...I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father. I am just so impressed that this insurance company is being so good...I hope it is all for real, we'll know this next week. It sounds like they are so it should all be good.

Daniel is dealing with the fact that he has been in two accidents this week and learning to really appreciate big cars...they are all big and heavy cars. I guess he's supposed to really appreciate this concept...it will make him a better driver, right? We get the challenges while he gets ready to serve the Lord for two years...let's hope there aren't too many more in our immediate future, right? :)

I sure love and appreciate all of my friends that are showing such love and concern for these challenges...thank you all and know that you are so loved!!!

No comments: