Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Car Repair

So...Daniel was in a little car accident, all by himself, he hit a pinon pine going around a corner on a dirt road too fast...so we bought the corner lens cover to replace the damaged light and got it within a few days. Last night I didn't want to wait any longer to get it replaced and went out and started working on it. I could get everything off except for a bracket and Daniel came out to help me. I prayed and prayed for help and still couldn't get it. This morning Daniel got up and said that he got an idea on how to get the bracket off. He went out, found the right pliers, and voile, there it was in his hands. He came in and showed me he had gotten it off and immediately we knew that my prayers had been answered and Daniel received the inspiration. We went out and were able to get the replacement part on quickly and easily...the Lord is so AMAZING!!! Daniel said a prayer of thanks before we went out and put the new piece on and we are both so grateful to our Heavenly Father for his blessing us in getting this light replaced so easily. Daniel got to finish putting the light back on which was good since he is the one that broke it in the first place. We are both so grateful to our Heavenly Father and can only keep saying how He ROCKS and He is the BEST!!! He is so COOL!!! I feel like He is saying, "Yes, I am"... :) I am just so grateful for the blessings that the Lord gives to me and my family...even the smallest blessings that He gives to me. I love the Lord so much!!! Thanks Daniel for acting on the inspiration you were given and getting the part taken care of. You are AWESOME and will be a GREAT missionary!!!

No comments: