skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Job Opportunities
So...I have applied for a job at the school district, it's full time...and now I applied for a second one. I have applied for so many jobs and been turned down, it's not been right I guess. So we'll see if one of these work for me or not. I know that the Lord has my best interest in mind. I toook a test yesterday and didn't do so great on a portion of it but showed that at least I can do it...but I felt very calm and happy after the test so I know that no matter what everything will be as it should be. I know that working part time is okay as I do enjoy the free time it affords me even though I go to work right in the middle of the day. Full time would be a good thing to help with retirement someday too...but I know that it's all in the Lord's hands and He will help me to be in a good place that is good for me and my family. I love the Lord so much...He is so good to me!
1 comment:
Good Luck! If this is something you are to be doing I'm sure the Lord will help :) Like you said, He probably has something wonderful in store for you but this isn't the time for it to arise!
Post a Comment