Thursday, May 14, 2009

Another Accident

Okay...so Daniel and Michael are on their way to college this morning and Michael calls me to say he was rear ended. I am shaking right now...it was a low impact rear end but still... Daniel says that he is trying to get over his dirt road accident and now this happens. Michael said that a car stopped suddenly in front of him and then this girl hit him while someone else hit her. His trunk won't open and her hood is crunched. I had to tell Michael to call the police and he has to wait for a report even though he is anxious to get to his college class. He said that he is okay and so is Daniel but he is very upset. His trunk won't open and his and Daniel's backpacks are in there. I told him to make sure he gets pictures and trades information and hopefully this girl has insurance. So...the challenges have truly began and I don't want anymore! :) lol

The Lord loves me and my family...I am grateful for the challenges but don't really want them! :) No more for now...okay?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

WHOA! If I read this correctly Michael was driving this time??

Good thinking on making sure he stays there to get a police report made!!! You will definately need that in the future!

So sorry to hear this happened...who's car was it this time? Michael's?

Lydia said...

Yeah...it was Michael's car and now it's all repaired and all is well. He was not at fault and the girls insurance agency took care of everything quickly and made it easy for him.