Thursday, May 14, 2009

Update on Daniel's little accident

So...poor Daniel was so upset about what he had done with the car that he stayed home the next day from college...he was so depressed that he had messed up like that. He had his "pity party" on Tuesday and that night I told him to "get over it" and he was going to college the next day. lol He is such a great guy and I would rather he felt bad at his mistake than thinking it was all okay... :) I am so grateful for my wonderful son, he makes me so proud of him. He is so incredible and I know that these little incidents are just a small test and pass quickly and I am so thankful that things weren't worse than they were. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for the blessings that He gives our family. So...things keep going forward and Daniel will get through is guilt and learn from the experiences he has. He is AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good For You...LOL I'm glad you made him get "back on the horse!" You are much nicer than my mom would have been..she wouldn't have given me that "pity party" day at all! LOL

Hugs!!