Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Waiting...waiting...

So, here we are waiting...waiting to get Daniels mission call! The Bishop told Daniel on Sunday that his call had been mailed out on Friday so we were hoping that by today it would be in the mail. Nope, it wasn't there. I stopped on the way home from work and no such luck. It is so hard to wait for things like this. Christina was on the phone with me and we discussed how this is probably the most important piece of mail that we will wait on. It is such a life changing piece of mail to get. It is so EXCITING!!! Well, I will post when we get the call and let everyone know where my sweet Daniel will be serving the Lord for two years.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is so exciting!! I can't wait to hear where he's been called to serve!