So...today Catherine is moving in. I was so lax I didn't start cleaning out the room yesterday until around 3 pm...I just had to take it in small doses. I got the closet cleaned out pretty good and then worked on getting the bookshelf unloaded and out. I had to work and then take a break so that it was more manageable. I have to reorganize and don't have alot of time to do that so I have to do what I can and take care of the rest later. As long as Catherine can be comfortable in that room...that's what matters. She will be moving rooms in a few months after her brother moves out so I don't have to totally empty that room, just make it pleasant for her for now. It will all work out and it will be nice to have Catherine around some more too. She will have some adjusting to do living with her brothers once again, but it really won't be for that long and it will be good for them to get a better relationship as adults also.
I am so grateful for my blessings...now I have to go and bless others lives with belongings that I don't need any longer. One step at a time, right?
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment