Monday, April 13, 2009

My daughter is moving in...

So...tomorrow my daughter Catherine is moving back in with us. It is so crazy to have her move back in as she moved out about 7 1/2 years ago. Such a long time for her to be gone and now come home, but I am glad that she is. I am so grateful for her sister, Christina, and my son-in-law, Ray, for letting Catherine live with them and their family since August when she moved back from Utah. I know it was a challenge to have someone else live there with 3 small children but it was good for Catherine to get a relationship with the grandchildren. Not it's time for her to move on once again and our home is the place for her to come. Whe has choices to make and we will hopefully help her to acheive her goals as she continues to be successful in her life.

Daniel has his interview with the stake president this next Sunday so his mission papers should be going in after that. He has acheived the weight that the bishop said he needed and is continuing to work on losing more. He is doing so great and I am so proud of him. I will miss him so much when he goes on his mission but wouldn't want him anywhere else right now than serving the Lord.

Michael is going to be going to BYU-Provo and moving up in June so that is another change for me. Wow, things just keep happening, but it's all wonderful and I am so thankful for that.

Gotta go and try to clean out a room for Catherine...she moves in tomorrow...so much to do!

No comments: