Well...I went to the dentist yesterday to get my tooth checked...I found out on Sunday that a part of my tooth is missing...and yes, I get to get a crown on it. I guess the outside of the tooth itself broke off and the large filling is still there so I get to go back on Thursday to get a crown put on. I have had so much work done on my teeth as I grew up that I have large fillings in most of my back teeth. So...with a part of my tooth breaking off I get another crown, I've got about 3 or 4 of them right now. I hated being at the dentist for this and felt myself getting all tight and had to relax myself and just breathe...it will all be okay though. I really wanted my old dentist back, my friend Chuck Cripps, but he sold his practice a few years ago and is now working at a prison as a dentist. Oh well...at least they are good where we are at now.
I have so much to do around my house too. Catherine is moving back in with us after about 8 years of being gone. She moved back here to California and moved in with her sister and we knew that wouldn't be a long term solution. So...she is moving back in with us while she goes back to school. She is a massage therapist but is thinking of becoming a nurse. That would be a good profession for her as she is so caring. Massage therapy is just so hard on the body, but she is fantastic at it. So...with Catherine moving back in I get to clean out the room she needs and figure out where to put the items in it, mostly. Michael should be moving out and up to Utah in about 2 months so she'll go in there after he leaves, so I just need to make sure that she has a place for her things until she moves in to his room. We thought we would have empty nest syndrome, but not yet. That's okay though...this is what family is for, to help each other, right?
I made some cute little boxes last night and am going to fill them with some easter goodies for the officers at work. That should be fun too. I get to do that this morning and take them to work. Tomorrow morning I'm at the dentist so I don't want to forget them so I will take them today. Anyway...off to get some things done around here...busy, busy, busy...
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment