Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm feeling better

So...yesterday I ended up waking up with a sour stomach...I thought I was going to vomit, thankfully I didn't. I have been dealing with this head cold thing and my stomach decided to join in. I had to call in to work and stay home and relax and get over the illness. Thankfully my prayers were answered and I am feeling so much better today.

We have the memorial for Roy Rushing on Saturday and that will be a sad time. My sister-in-law, Jennifer, flew down on Monday and Chris is bringing the girls down tomorrow night. Chuck will be picking them up at the airport, LAX to be precise. He will go to school days at faire tomorrow then wait around and pick up Chris and the girls and take them to meet Jenn. I won't be able to make it to school days as I was planning on it will be just Chuck and Michael. It's all good though. I will miss seeing my friends at faire this weekend but I know we need to be at the memorial service. Roy wasn't very old, late 50's early 60's, and this was all so sudden. He's in a better place though.

I have Catherine living with us once again after 7 1/2 years of her being gone and it is going great. I am enjoying her being here and the boys seem to be getting along with her and vice versa. It's all going well and I am so grateful for that. This summer my boys will both be leaving, one for school and one for his mission, so things will quiet down around here once again. Life changes so quickly sometimes but I am so grateful for the blessings of my family and what beautiful people they are.

No comments: