So I got to spend 3 hours at the dentist this morning. It's not my favorite thing to do before I go to work but that's what I had to do. My tooth broke on Sunday and I got to go and take care of getting a crown on my back tooth. I was so nervous about doing this even though I have gotten crowns before. I had such a hard time with relaxing and I had to sit there and concentrate on breathing and relaxing. At one point I got to feeling so shakey that I had to force myself to stay seated and not get up and go running out. My mantra was "Relax, relax" and "breathe, breathe"...it was so crazy! Then the dentist is trying to drill on the back of my tooth and I couldn't breathe for the life of me. I had to try to breathe out through my mouth and move my tongue out of the way and try not to swallow any of the water that they were using while he was drilling. Not fun at all..I kept apolozing for not being able to breathe and they kept working with me. It wasn't easy for the poor dentist either...oh well...it got done and I got the temporary crown on. I prayed for help and I received it...I am so grateful for the help too! Then after they were done with the crown they asked when was the last time I got my teeth cleaned and it was time so I got to stay longer for that, making it a 3 hour appointment!
At least I got done so that I could run to the store and get something for lunch at work and make it to work on time. What a morning it was though. I'm glad that one is over!
Now I get to have Good Friday off and all of next week...spring break, yeah!!! My boys are also off so it should be fun.
This week my goal is to get the room cleaned out so that Catherine can move into it. That's going to be a challenge to get things out of the room so that Catherine can live in it. I have been waiting for the time off so tomorrow morning I get to start working on it...go me! I am happy to have Catherine here for a little while so it should be fine. She will be moving into Michael's room after he moves out so that will be easier...in the meantime...I get to clean things out of the way for her. Joy, joy...it's all worth it though and I can spring clean that room anyway. It will make me realize how much stuff that I have that I need to get rid of. Of course, I get to rearrange my closet so that I can put some stuff in there, like my sewing machine and such. Good stuff to get done, time consuming, but good.
I'll update after it is done...I won't have time before that! lol
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment