skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Cruise to Mexico here we come!
I am so totally EXCITED!!! Chuck and I are taking a 3 day cruise to Mexico on our wedding anniversary. This is Chuck's birthday gift, our anniversary gift, and then my birthday gift in September. I am so excited to go with Chuck and spend 3 days alone on the cruise ship. We are leaving from Long Beach and are both so thrilled to be doing this. Then we get to take Daniel up to Utah to purchase his suits for his mission...so much to do...but this is a wonderful time and I am so excited! This will be my second cruise and I am so looking forward to it!
1 comment:
Can you stuff me in your luggage? I will find somewhere else to go once we are aboard the ship and then make sure I'm back when the trip is over.....PLEASE???!!!!!
Post a Comment