Friday, January 16, 2009

Thinking...thinking...thinking...and then some sad news

Do you ever find yourself thinking...thinking...thinking...and can't quite seem to get the motivation to get what you are thinking about done? I'm in the phase right now and it's driving me crazy. So, rather than go crazy I guess I'd better get busy, right?

It's quite difficult to have work smack dab in the middle of the day, it messes the whole day up. I liked working in the mornings better as then I had the rest of the day off to do what I needed to get done. Now I have my day cut up and get to schedule around it. Oh well...I am so very grateful for the job that I have, I happily work around it. In this economy I am so grateful to have the job that I have and especially to be working where I work. The Lord has blessed me so much. So...onto positive thinking and being happy and grateful for what I have, right?

Last night I finally pulled out a box of clothing from my closet and started the decluttering process. I wake up thinking about what I need to declutter in my house and it feels like it will never happen but after last night I realized that I can only do it a little bit at a time and it will get done, eventually. It's a start and quite amazing to me to realize that I already have half of a black trash bag full of clothes. I am quite proud of myself for that. It's a start and I can go from there, right? :) I just figure that when I die someday my family will have to deal with all of my stuff like my mom left for us...but hopefully I will have tons of it sorted and gone so it won't be a big deal, but I plan on living to a very ripe old age, so... :)

Sad news...Christina just called to tell me that Ray's grandma died last night. She was dealing with alzheimers/dementia and not remembering people well at all and couldn't take care of herself much anymore so it was a blessing, but sad news indeed. She was the sweetest woman and I really enjoyed her when I saw her. She died peacefully in her sleep. What a wonderful way to pass on. My prayers are with the family...she is so happy now.

1 comment:

Coversby2 said...

You can't go anywhere. I won't let you.