I am so excited that I finally figured out how to get a feed to track visitors, if there are any...lol I found it on another blog and wanted one to make sure what is going on here...if anything... lol
Anyway...I had a very nice time at the "birthday" breakfast yesterday. It is a new experience to actually go to work things like this and it was nice. I think my boss enjoyed it, it was good to celebrate his birthday in this way. I have never gone out socially with my fellow co-workers so this is a new experience for me. New experiences are a good thing, right? :)
I am still working on getting my dress going and am going to see about getting that help this weekend...running out of time. I only make a new dress every 10 years or so so it's important for me to get it done. It's totally time for a new outfit and I am excited about it, even though you can't tell because it isn't done yet.
On Sunday I was asked to be a part of a reading on the 31st and need to make a pioneer dress for it...so...yesterday I called the girls and we went to the fabric store for me to find a pattern and material to make a new dress for this reading I am going to be in. I found a pattern and the perfect material (the material had a seam in the middle so I have to work around that) so I have one more project to throw in to what I am trying to accomplish. It's all good though...it should be easy to get done.
I also have to get a spare room cleaned up and organized so there you go...plenty of things to keep me busy. Well, gotta get going on getting things done! Whew...off to some organizing or sewing before I go to work!
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment