So...this morning I am going to breakfast with the people I work with...yep...the school police officers and secretary. It was our boss' (Paul Miller) birthday yesterday so we are going to breakfast with him this morning. It should be fun. The best part is going to breakfast with co-workers and a boss that I enjoy. What a nice thing to enjoy where you are working and have it be a pleasant atmosphere. I do feel so blessed.
I get to work on my faire dress today too...it needs to be made and done by February...running out of time on that one. So...time to get busy and work on the new outfit. Renn Faire is getting here so quickly and I have had the material for almost a year now so I guess I need to get myself together and just get it done. I keep thinking that I need to get some advice to get going on it and keep putting it off. That isn't good for me though as I'll be stressed and working double hard to get it done by the deadline. Oh well...I will do what I can and it will be beautiful when it is finished.
Off to get ready for the day! Have a beautiful one and Happy Birthday to my boss a day late!
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





3 comments:
wow I didn't know you made a new one ever year!! I thought you just used the one over again.. that is FABULOUS!! Your dresses are always gorgous!!
have fun at the "breakfast party!"
Thanks for the enthusiasm but no...I don't make a new one every year. It's been years since I had a new one. I just have to get the one I'm making done and it will be the only one for quite a few years again. They just take some work to get done. I'll probably go and get some help this weekend so I can get it done. Anyway...thanks for the comment! :)
You're quite welcome!! LOL Dang I re-read my post and was I surprised at the typos. opps.
I'm glad you had fun at the "birthday" party. I haven't really been "out" with any of my co-workers either. Well I shouldn't say that...John and I when we were living in CA went out with some while we were working for Home Depot. I think we went to TGI Fridays. LOL
Post a Comment