I must say that I love Sunday's. I love the peaceful feeling that I have on a Sunday afternoon after I have been to church and am at home just relaxing with my family. It's so nice to know that this is one day that I don't have to do anything but enjoy the Spirit of the meetings I attended and relax at home with family. It's such a wonderful day of the week.
I have so much to do with organizing my home and so little time. I wake up thinking about what I need to accomplish for the day and then the time seems to get away from me...partly from being on my computer and not getting the other things done, lol, but still...so much, so much. Oh well...I just figure that when it comes down to it that things will wait, the important things will get done, and life is good and does go on. But...I still have so much to accomplish, one step at a time, right?
It's such an exciting time right now for people I know. Sandi C. has her first little baby, a boy, and he is so adorable. Then Emily T. got her mission call to Berlin, Germany and her twin sister is due with her first baby any time now. Jodi S. just had a baby girl on Friday...her third child and second girl. I am so excited for her. Such exciting times for so many of my friends and their children. It's just amazing to me to watch and see these awesome young women having children and acheiving such good when I watched them grow up. It really shows you how life just keeps moving forward...it's so awesome!
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment