Well, we now have a new President. People are so excited about this...as we all are when the one we voted for are are voted in. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. When there is a new president so much is expected of them. We will wait and see how quickly things get going and how things will change, for better or worse. I know that alot is being said because of his ethnicity but I feel that shouldn't have anything to do with anything. I hope and pray that our new president will be a good one, not because of the color of his skin but because of his values and leadership that he has to offer.
I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father that loves me and watches over me. I know that our new president will be guided by Him as all presidents are...it's up to the leaders of our country to listen to what He would have them do. Unfortunately this doesn't happen alot...but we can just keep praying that their hearts will be touched.
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment