Sunday, January 18, 2009

Disturbia is so Disturbing!

So we have free HBO this weekend and I saw that they were showing "Disturbia" so I thought, okay, I'll Tivo it and watch it later. Daniel said it was suspensful and all but I can watch it with him and it will all be okay...so I thought. I DO NOT like suspenseful movies or scary ones either. I can hardly sit still with suspense and won't watch scary ones hardly ever. So...I thought it would be good to watch Disturbia with Daniel, so we turned it on, and I had to know before the movie basically what happens so that I wouldn't freak out. It didn't matter...I played on my computer the whole time and couldn't hardly stay in the room, even with knowing all that was going to happen. Crazy, huh? I got through it, barely, and won't watch it again. If I do see it again it's okay because I already know what happens now...but I wouldn't say it was the most enjoyable experience I have had!

Pretty fun news though...Christina has a new calling as the 2nd counselor in the Primary in her ward. She'll do a great job with that even though she kept saying that she didn't want to have a calling in Primary. Obviously the Lord had other plans for her and this will be a great growing experience for her! You'll be great Christina! I never have understood why people congratulate those that receive callings...we are all serving in the church and it's not like we petition for it or anything. I know that Christina will do a great job in this calling though.

I am so happy that I have tomorrow off from work. It will be good to get some things done and have an extra day off to spend with my family. Pretty cool!

1 comment:

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

I love your blog! It is so Lydia! Love it! Thanks for inviting me! We sure miss you guys! I am so glad you get to live near your grandchildren and spend time with them:) What a blessing!