Monday, March 23, 2009

What a day...I'm dizzy!

So, yesterday I was dizzy...don't know why. I figured I would go to bed and wake up fine, nope, still dizzy. I was sitting here thinking about work and got up to go and get ready and there we go again, dizzy. I don't know why I am a dizzy dame today but I am so I called in and am staying home to hopefully get over this feeling of dizziness. I figured I could go in to work but would have a hard time so I had better stay home. Meanwhile the boys are off to college for the day so it will be pretty quiet around here. That's okay though...I need to rest and get over this. At least it isn't too severe like a friend of mine has it.

This too shall pass, right? :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hang in there hon. Here's a trick my ENT gave me...lay down in bed (So you don't fall obviously) and quickly lay your head to the right...Its going to make you dizzy I know but let it subside..then quickly do it to the otherside. Let it subside....then do it again to the otherside. The ENT said to do this at least 4 times or as much as you can tolerate and if its positional the crystals (yes we have crystals in our ears)should fall back into place and you shouldn't have the dizzy spells too much more! I tried it and it does help with the smaller dizzy spells that I have. Unfortately not for the larger spells...only the medication helps with those.

Only a word of caution...never get to the point where you think you're going to pass-out or throw up. That's your by far your stopping point.

Hope you are feeling better today! Hugs I'm thinking about you and can definately know where you're coming from!!!