So...I am feeling better and the dizziness that I felt yesterday is pretty much gone, thank goodness. I am glad that I am better, it stinks to be sick, but we all know that.
Tonight we aren't have presidency meeting as the president is with her son at the hospital. He had surgery today and is doing fine and that's what is important, that he is fine. What an answer to prayers.
I am so grateful that the Lord watches over me. I have had some challenges lately and it's such a feeling of comfort to know that my Heavenly Father loves me so much and cares about me. It is such a feeling of peace after I get through the feelings of upset that I have to process through. I love my Heavenly Father...he is so amazing!
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





1 comment:
I am so glad you are doing better. That must have been a little scary. Hope you are on the mend.
Post a Comment