So...we dropped Daniel off on the 26th at the MTC. I must say it wasn't the easiest thing to do but it is exactly where we want him to be. We got there to the MTC and parked in the upper parking lot where the attendant told us to park wherever we wanted and take our time. We walked to the entrance of the MTC and took some pictures. It was something I really wanted...some pictures with Daniel at the MTC.
When we were done we walked back to the car so we could drive Daniel down to the drop off area.
We said our final goodbyes for 2 years and had to go back and pick up our things and head to home. It was a 10 hour drive and we got home at 12:30 am but it was so worth it. Chuck's and my hearts are hurting and we are missing Daniel like crazy but it's where he has to be and where we have raised him to be...we are so proud of Daniel and love him so much. He will be a wonderful missionary.
The situations and experiences we face in life reflect what Heavenly Father really knows about us and what we need to make our weaknesses become strengths.
I have been married to the same wonderful man for 29 years. I have 2 beautiful daughters, 2 handsome sons, 1 great son-in-law, and 3 totally awesome grandchildren. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have a wonderful family and friends.
1 comment:
Did you drop him off on the curb there and that's it?? They didn't have a meeting inside?? If you did drop him on th curb that's crazy...
Post a Comment