It is so hard to believe that school has started once again. I swear the years are flying by! This year is special because my grandson, Alex, has started Kindergarten! I can't believe he is old enough to be in kindergarten but he is. Ariana has also started pre-school and that's just too crazy too. When did they get so old as to be ready for school? I am so excited for the both of them though and I know that they will LOVE going to school, they already do. Alex loved pre-school last year and will love being in kindergarten this year.
I know that every year I am amazed that school is starting and equally amazed when it's the end of the year and school is over. It goes so quickly, especially the older I get the faster time seems to fly.
Speaking of time flying, Camden is going to be 2 years old on the 24th and he is so tall it seems like he should be turning 3 or 4! He's such an amazing little guy, like his brother and sister are so amazing....but he's growing so quickly also. So much fun these grandchildren!
Daniel is leaving on his mission in like 13 days now. I can't believe that one either, like I said, time is flying! I am so excited for him and the new experiences that await him. I will miss him like crazy but wouldn't want him anywhere else than where he will be...serving the Lord for the next two years of his life. I know that he is nervous as he is such a homebody but I know he will do an amazing job and will serve the Lord well. I love you Daniel!
Michael is up in Alpine living at his grandparents until he can get in his dorm room and has been able to get financial aid for BYU so he's all good with that. What a blessing for him to get some grants to pay for his education. I am so proud of him and his good hard work.
My birthday is coming oh so quickly also...I am planning on going to Disneyland for that day...it will be fun and free since it will be my birthday, yippee!!!
Fun times ahead.
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment