So, it's Friday and I have really enjoyed the last 2 days of work. I LOVE working the morning shift...it is so AWESOME! I LOVE having my afternoons free...I'll take this as long as I can. I get off and get to spend time with my husband and son, so cool! Today we went and saw Harry Potter and we really enjoyed the movie. We watched the previous movies at home and then went to this one and thought it was very good. We are looking forward to the final movies now.
The bad news is that my grandchildren have been sick for the last few weeks. Camden now has croup and bronchitis, so scary. I guess yesterday he was coughing and got to be a tinge of blue so Christina being the good mommy she is took him to the urgent care. So scarey! Ariana and Camden have been running a fever since Sunday so Ari is still running her fever, not as high, but not coughing like Camden. Alex had the fever and vomited twice first week then Ari got the fever and vomiting a bit more and Camden got the fever and croup and bronchitis. So...poor Christina has been dealing with sick babies for a couple of weeks now. She's hanging in there and is such a good mommy...but this sure is hard to get through. This too shall pass and I will be glad when all of my precious grandbabies are all well. School starts next week for Alex (kindergarten) and Ariana (pre-k) so they need to be all well by next Thursday. So exciting for them to go to school. They are so excited too.
So, I get to enjoy the weekend with my husband as Daniel has a YSA conference to go to so it will be a fun weekend!
Almost another year older.
13 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment