Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sad News today...

     So today I found out that a friend of mine is on hospice.  I have known her for about 11 years or so and it made me so sad.  My heart is hurting for my friend.  She has cancer in the jaw and it is back with a vengeance and there is no longer any hope.  She has weeks or months and my heart just breaks for her and her family.  She is one of the sweetest women I know.  Always so kind and gentle...I love my friend so much.  It's just so hard when life hands these lessons out.  I know it's all part of life's plan but oh it is so hard to bear sometimes.  I am hoping my mom will give her a hug for me when she gets to the other side.  I always gave my friend a hug and wish I could now but she needs time alone with her family and she is pretty wasted away from what Christina tells me.  I am grateful that I can think of her when she was in full health...my prayers are with her and her family.


No comments: