skip to main |
skip to sidebar
On my journey...
My journey continues with it's ups and downs. One week I am on the top of the world and then the next I am frustrated. It's all a part of life and no reason to fret...that's why it's a journey. There are ups and downs and side roads and it's all good. It's as it is and I am grateful for what I have done and what I continue to do. I got on the scale this morning and it was up a few pounds. It is so frustrating to see it but I do know that it is what it is and next week it will be down those pounds and more. Sigh...sometimes it is hard to keep on my journey and be strong and know that this is all going to happen. I know it will all be well as I am committed to continuing on my journey and will continue to do all I can to make it happen. This is a lifelong journey and it has it's side roads but I plan on staying on the right road and seeing the progress of the journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment